International Pilots

Foreign pilot information:

The Gliding Federation of Australia (Governing Body for Gliding in Australia) have information located on their website:

Information for Foreign Pilots

The paperwork to apply for an Australian Glider Pilots License can be found here. You will need an ICAO, EASA or similar gliding license from your respective countries authority.