Bring With You

There’s always paperwork and we’re no different to all the rest; so we need to see this stuff before you can fly with us.


  • Pilot licence endorsed for gliders (Australian visitors must show their current GFA membership card).
  • Log-book showing your total and recent flight experience.
  • Medical certificate or self-certifying statement of current fitness.
  • Credit card from which we will take a $200 security transaction.


  • Certificate of Airworthiness from your national authority (this must be valid for the duration of your stay).
  • Insurance statement showing you have at least A$5 million of combined third party and public liability coverage.
  • Trailer registration certificate from your home vehicle registration authority. You should also check that it will comply with Victorian trailer laws (PDF).